The second time around dealing with cancer was something I didn't think I would ever do, but I feel through my Jehovah Raffa, our God who heals, that I will perservere...again!
YOur hair looks great. Very classy. I would say you are definitely giving Posh a run for her money. You should have seen mine when I caught myself on fire...Praying for you daily....winnie
Okay, you may have this posted ten times. I tell you I am totally computer iliterate with a 50's computer plus the country. Your hair looks very classy. Posh has nothing on you. You should have seen mine when I caught myself on fire. Praying for you daily....wb
Mom of 2 precious, beautiful children of our Lord, Abby 12 & Austin 8. My husband Anthony & I have been married for 13 years. He makes me laugh. We also have 2 funny dogs, Winnie a Bichon & Lucy the Pug. I'm a Southern Baptist, conservative. I use to be a RN with my last job being on an oncology floor. I'm blessed with a wonderful, supportive family & awesome friends.
3 comments:
I'm not sure if I have commented before but I've been following your story from Jeannie at Roots. :)
I think the new "do" is very sassy and cute - you look amazing! :)
YOur hair looks great. Very classy. I would say you are definitely giving Posh a run for her money. You should have seen mine when I caught myself on fire...Praying for you daily....winnie
Okay, you may have this posted ten times. I tell you I am totally computer iliterate with a 50's computer plus the country. Your hair looks very classy. Posh has nothing on you. You should have seen mine when I caught myself on fire. Praying for you daily....wb
Post a Comment