Sunday, December 2, 2007

Almost Monday Again

Let me first start by saying how much I appreciate all the words of encouragement, loving hugs, & interest in my health & family. It means a ton to have so many praying for me & communicating through my blog. God has blessed me with so many wonderful people in my life. Whether you are one of my close friends, or someone I've worked with in the past, or someone I've lost contact with, or just gotten to know me through someone else, I feel God has put everyone in our life for a reason. And I feel I've got the best of all the prayer warriors lifting me up daily. Some days I just don't have it in me to pray like I should. That is why I have people like you!

As many of you know, Monday is a big day for me. I find out the results of the CT scan. I'll have to admit that I'm as nervous as a cat. It isn't the doubt of my Lord not healing me, but the fact that some drugs don't always work for everyone & the thought of having to try something else, would be like starting over. Also this clinical trial I am on has boundaries for lab/blood work. If I continually have something occurring such as low counts, I can get kicked off the study. This is in my best interest I know, but it tends to raise the stress level as tad. I also get a bit fretful a day or two before seeing the doctor once a month. He is a wonderful, caring man for which I'm sooo grateful!

I have felt wonderful these past few days, My weekend has been great! God is blessing me with energy I never expected to have.

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear...Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Matthew 6: 25,27

No comments: