Wednesday, September 26, 2007

To the Beach

I was to have an appointment with my oncologist this morning (Wed.), but they called late yesterday afternoon & cancelled. There is still one test that he is waiting on from the biopsy. Apparently it was left off. No one was too happy about this. I have to remember that it is being delayed for a reason. Everything is in HIS time, not ours. I do have some good news. I haven't had any pain meds since last Friday night. Thank you all for the prayers for my comfort & healing!! My energy levels have increased as well.

We are leaving for S.C. this afternoon to go to the beach. Our kids started fall break this week. Pray that we have a safe & relaxing trip. It is truly needed by all. On Monday morning we have the rescheduled appointment. Hopefully we will be receiving the news as to what type of chemo for sure & when we will start. I have to get a cardiac work-up on Thurs of next week. The chemo he is looking at for me requires this.

God is so good! My dear sister, Marzetta, sent me a card & it had a beautiful scripture that I have to share. He is all we need.

Pray about everything; tell God your needs...If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6, 7 TLB

1 comment:

winnie said...

It is great to hear that you have been pain free. GOD IS GREAT!!!! YOU ARE ON LOTS OF PRAYER CHAINS!!!!!WB