Monday, January 26, 2009
More Info From Dr
My doctor at Vanderbilt just returned my page. I told her that I was getting numerous questions from family & friends & I want to have everything on this blog so no one is misinformed. She said I was getting a great response to the therapy. The disease is very stable and controlled. The tumor marker is still elevated at 264, with medicine recognizing a value of <41 as cured. The cancer cells are circulating at a much lower level. Medically speaking, it is still stage 4, but the areas are so small that they cannot be detected by PET resolution. I still say God is definitely showing off in a big way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ARTHY!!
THAT IS AWSOME!!!! My dad will have a pet scan soon so please pray with us that he has the same report.
Love you,
Missy
I am still praising God for this awesome news! I will continue to pray and believe that this disease is on its way OUT and leaving you completely! Love you, my friend!
praise God!!!
Phil Newman
Standing in complete agreement with Jeanine and praising God for this wonderful report. Arthanise, you keep on, sister, as we continue to bathe you in prayer.
Blessings,
~Toni~
continued prayers of agreement and praise!!!! this is beautiful!!! i love when God does great things!!!
Post a Comment