I sit here a couple hours away from getting another treatment. Like the title says...dread. I got a little spoiled not having to go "to the chair" & be hooked up last week. My poor family catches the brunt of it on Sunday night & Monday morning. I'm not a pleasant person to be around. Momma bear comes out!! How I pray for patience & understanding at times like this. I have found much more fun things to do, like housework, instead of getting my butt in gear & getting ready. Please whisper a prayer for me this morning. My appointment is at 11:15. I haven't felt this way for some time, but last week was just about as normal as I have felt in a long time. My energy level was incredible with only one day of laying around.
As I'm typing, I am looking at something my sweet sister gave me that says "God is watching over You, I know because I asked Him to." He shall give His angels charge over you...Psalm 91:11
I hope you all reading this have a wonderful day & a beautiful week. My hope is to see some snow later on this week!!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi Sweetie! You would think with three computers in the house I would have ONE that I could actually get on! Hunter just got his fixed so I can get back on without it taking a half an hour on my notebook. You would not believe the people who come up to me and ask how you're doing because they've seen you somewhere and comment on how beautiful you looked. People are floored when they don't even realize you're wearing a wig! I have to remind them of what an amazing woman you are regarding your faith and family.......Can't keep Arthy down long!!!!! Just wanted to remind you that I love you dearly and pray for you daily. I have watched God wrap his arms around you and answer so many of my prayers! I tell Him constantly to keep up the good work!!!! Gina
I pray that your treatment went well yesterday, and that your energy level is better than you expect this week! Your strength is so inspiring, even though you probably do not see it that way! I love you and continue to pray for you and Anth and the kids daily!
Barb:)
Thinking of you today and hoping you are having a good one! If you only knew how many times you cross my mind on any given day. It seems that God uses the smallest things to remind me, from a TV commercial to a conversation with someone. He is making sure you are covered, sweet friend.
Arthanise,
I just wanted to let you know I am still praying for you. I hope your treatment went well this week and you experienced minimal side effects.
Praying for you!
Gloria
Post a Comment